I finally got to drawing everything after a month. I tried finishing them as soon as I could, so there are a few small coloring errors that are making me squeamish. >___<
1) I changed her name to Thaleia, since Kameko is out of place in terms of how FE names go. I have a screenshot I uploaded a while ago, so take a look at me in legit game. XD blazemaster97.deviantart.com/a...
My current equipped skills are Galeforce, Astra, Renewal, Pavise, and Tomefaire.
2) YES. I married VIRION. Not many people like Virion as a person(T3T), but I love him dearly. <3 He's just so charming and loving, yes? XD
3) I have a lot of favorite characters, so some could not fit(this includes Morgan, Inigo, Gerome, and Nah). I love my son, but that's obvious(...isn't it?).
4) Libra and Cherche are so cute. It's also adorable when Libra talks with Gerome as well(and blonde goes well with Gerome's outfit). <3
5) This is my brother's Severa, so this is the image I automatically visualize. She really is an ill-mannered child(I just hope my brother is working on discipline XD). I really don't hate any particular character, Severa is really just a jerk(great, Auntie Kameko :I).
6)I cannot see Ricken with anybody else but Nowi, but they are really cute together. Nah also looks good with Ricken's hair. XD
7)In any Fire Emblem I play I always spam the mages. Henry(Awakening), Canas(Rekka no Ken), and Soren(Path of Radiance & Radiant Dawn) are such demons in their games with the proper strategy and training. Gosh, I just love magic.
8) Everyone in my game(except for some characters that I don't use) are powerhouses, so it was hard choosing just one. Adore my derpy Grima. XD
This meme was a lot of fun I must say. Now I can get to my other stuff.
Oh and do you pair your units based on whether you liked their relationship or pairing them to get the best stats on the children?
I paired everyone based on relationships. :3 At this point there are some I'd like to make changes to.
But you can't make changes unless you start a new game, what do you mean by that?
I'd like to play through Awakening again on hard mode and make a few different pairings. XD
Now if you REALLY want to step up the difficulty, try lunatic, and if you rather be playing Frederick Emblem, try lunatic +
Pff Frederick Emblem. XD
My brother and his friend have Lunatic files(my brother flames and his friend just got too bored to finish) so I know how that stuff goes. I'm not so comfortable with my tactics to go that far(and again, I play it very casually). .___."
I don't really hate anyone until Aversa threatened to take the MU's job. 888U
Anyways, nice meme
By the way where did you get the skills? I know that "Ignus" come from OC/MyUnit but...???
Thank you very much. >w>
Just a question: What type of coloring pens did you use? All I've got are some crappy colored pencils, and they're not the best. -_-
I married Virion on my first file. I have had a lot of save files (trying to get all the supports) but I still have my original save file
I have to get to doing this meme. Great drawing
I like Virion, both as a person and as a character. I didn't marry him, though. I married the uptight wizard who nobody can understand (Laurent). XD
Oh, and that makes Miriel and Henry my in-laws...
I think I will pair Libra and Cherche in my next playthrough. Those are the Supports where Libra tries to talk to a mole at one point, right?
I use too many casters in EVERYTHING. My Tactician is exclusively a caster.
And yeah, many people think bad of Virion lol; i remember the 1st time, i pared him with Olivia and when i recruited Inigo i thought his personality depended on the father, in this case Virion lol
But yeah, the guy is funny but also is serious, after all, he has a pretty sad backstory, he earned my complete and unshakable respect since i paired him with Tharja on my 2nd playthrough and Panne on the 3rd one and saw their supports. Heck he usually becomes my first "best friend", he gets A support by chapter 6-8 on every playhrough now, and if i began one with a female avatar i have no doubts i would marry her to him xd
Also, Yeah broken Morgan is broken, and to make him even more broken, he is "magnificent" just like his father lol; i also loved your drawings for this one (and male morgan x nah ftw too) And yeah, Severa is a bit annoying at first but she is cute in some supports like with Owain or Brady too. And thus ends my magnificent comment
Well, sorry if i got carried away and wrote a lot in this comment lol
PS: Remember to kill Grima with Magnificence at least once (i did it like that on the future past 3 dlc lol)
I actually don't mind Virion with anyone else(I'm one person whaddya gonna do XD). A lot of his supports are really cute anyway. But after watching Panne's supports with him I was jelly because there was always a pretty setting. XD
Morgan shall be magnificent just like his father. Muhahaha.
My Severa is married to Owain so I agree with you there.